Supplier POS Connection
The SoloAssist Supplier POS Connection is an integration between SoloAssist’s Live Pricing, Purchase Orders and a supplier’s Point Of Sale system (POS).
This allows a supplier’s trade account user to access their account pricing and contracted item information 24/7 directly from SoloAssist. The pricing and information will be downloaded into SoloAssist where it is securely encrypted and used to update the supplied materials pricing. Then purchase orders can be sent directly into the supplier’s POS system with the items required for delivery or pickup.
What is SoloAssist?
SoloAssist is an estimating, quoting and job management software system for small to medium builders, contractors and suppliers, targeting new homes, alterations, additions, and small commercial projects. It helps quantify building materials and labour of a project separately or combined, and prices them into a contract total for a quotation report. The software comes complete with on-screen takeoff seamlessly integrated into the estimating and quoting process, making it faster and more efficient to quote jobs.Learn more about SoloAssist products
Price List | Live Pricing
After the supplier’s POS system is integrated with SoloAssist, trade account users of SoloAssist will be able to download their personal account pricing securely 24/7. This enables them to automatically update their price list items that are used for quoting items in the job. Then purchase orders can be sent directly into the supplier’s POS system for the items required with their item SKU-codes or fine-lines.
- The gateway created by the integration is private and protected using industry standards.
- Trade account users of SoloAssist will need a private supplier login Member ID and Password to validate and access their price file before it can be downloaded to SoloAssist.
- On SoloAssist receiving the downloaded supplier’s price file, it is encrypted and stored securely to ensure it cannot be copied, printed or distributed without authorisation.
- The supplier will remain in full control of the data sent, and the trade account users of SoloAssist being activated from the supplier’s POS system.
- Viewing the downloaded supplier’s price file in SoloAssist, is limited to the rows and columns displayed on their device’s screen only.
Once the supplier’s POS system is integrated with SoloAssist, trade account users of SoloAssist can send purchase orders directly into the supplier’s POS system with item SKU-codes or fine-lines for delivery or pickup.
If you are interested in integrating your POS system with SoloAssist, please contact us with any questions or to request the SoloAssist Supplier Connection documentation with technical specifications and code examples to ensure a clear, quick and hassle free integration.