29 Mar 2018
|1) Timber List Types are now allocated in the Timber Group window.
2) The Progress Payments Payment Stage % Claimed can now be hidden.
3) SoloAssist will now continue to load after a license has expired, however jobs will not be accessible.
4) Corrected an issue where the Timber List notes could not be entered when linked from a Cost Schedule Item.
5) Corrected an issue preventing the Timber List Wall Frame List Type and Size from being edited.
20 Dec 2017
|1) The Timber List has been rebuilt with improved performance and stability.
2) The Timber List now has an advanced search feature.
3) Cost Schedule Work Groups and Items can now be sequentially numbered using the Renumber feature in Cost Schedule Settings.
28 Nov 2017
|1) Suppliers can no longer be deleted from the Suppliers view. Instead, they are now archived in a hidden Voided group, which retains their details for historical purposes.
2) Added an option to the Supplier Settings to allow the hidden Voided group to be shown on the Suppliers view.
3) A new tick column in the Suppliers view allows multiple Suppliers to be voided at once.
4) The Suppliers view now includes a right click menu.
5) Improved importing suppliers from a CSV file.
6) The Cost Control view now includes a right click menu.
7) Variations are now locked once approved to prevent accidental changes.
8) Corrected an issue with Variations incorrectly displaying as unclaimed on the Progress Payments.
9) Corrected an issue with the Variations Summary not always printing correctly.
10) Corrected an issue when trying to open a Variation from the Cost Centre window.
11) Corrected an issue with price list files not reimporting correctly in Live Pricing.
12) Corrected an issue that could prevent SoloAssist from activating after changing your Product Key.
29 Sep 2017
|1) Company Details can now be setup for multiple companies.
2) Job Details Scope of Works drop down list can now be customised.
3) Progress Payments usability improvements.
4) Progress Payments first Payment Stage can now be withheld from totalling into the total Payments Received.
5) Progress Payments can now setup default payment stages in the Progress Payments Settings window.
6) Progress Payments now has a right click menu to Add, Edit and Delete.
7) Cost Control Expense Invoices now allow GST to turn On/Off.
8) The Variations now includes a right click menu.
9) Corrected an issue with MYOB AccountRight Live Online connection.
10) Corrected an issue with Xero Accounting connection.
11) Corrected an issue with connecting to Sunshine Mitre 10 Live Pricing.
12) Corrected an issue with loading plans in Plan Scan over a network.
13) Corrected an issue with the Job Specifications not accepting decimal numbers from Plan Scan.
30 June 2017
|1) New Live Pricing system with improved layout and performance.
2) Added Clennett's Mitre 10 as a new Live Pricing supplier.
3) New Purchase Orders view that keeps a history of all orders for a job.
4) Suppliers can now be linked to Price List Suppliers to automate the supplier selection in Purchase Orders.
5) Added the QBCC Insurance Premium Table effective from 1 July 2017.
6) Support for MYOB AccountRight v19 has been discontinued. Please upgrade to the latest MYOB AccountRight 2017.
7) Improved the Progress Summary window layout.
8) Job Specifications can now be exported to CSV.
9) Scope of Works in Job Details is now a single multi-line field.
10) Plan Scan now clears all default items when selecting Clear Everything in Clear Views.
11) Improved PDF loading compatibility in Plan Scan.
12) Corrected an issue with Cost Schedule Items automatically selecting a Price List Supplier.
1 Nov 2016
|1) Improved PDF loading compatibility in Plan Scan.
2) Added the QBCC Insurance Premium Table effective from 28 October 2016.
3) Plan Scan now allows a much greater number of plans to be loaded in at once.
4) The Job Net Profit/Loss on the Cost Control is now displayed in both ex. GST and inc. GST.
5) The Home menu will now show more jobs in the Last Opened section.
6) Price List Link Report on the Cost Schedule now includes an option to quickly change the Price List supplier across all Cost Schedule items.
7) Variation names now appear in the Progress Payments and Sales Invoices.
8) Corrected an issue where the full site address was not being displayed in the Sales Invoice print out.
9) Corrected an issue with Price List items not changing from red to blue after linking them to a Live Pricing item.
10) Corrected an issue with the Xero not always being able to connect.
11) Corrected an issue where the Included tick on Job Specifications items was not resetting when starting a new job.
12) Corrected an issue where the Included tick on Job Specifications items was not updating when sending a quantity in from Plan Scan.
13) Corrected an issue where items may not display correctly when importing a price list file in Live Pricing.
25 July 2016
|1) Complete user interface redesign throughout SoloAssist and Plan Scan.
2) The Job Specifications has been rebuilt with improved features, performance and stability.
3) The Job Specifications now has an advanced search feature integrated.
4) The Job Specifications Groups and Items can now be reordered using drag & drop.
5) The Job Specifications Items can now be linked to Price List items.
6) A new Copy/Paste feature has been added to the Job Specifications that allows Groups or Items to be copied and pasted either within the current quote file or to another quote file.
7) The Cost Schedule Item Material Cost, Labour Hrs and Labour Cost can now be turned On/Off in the Item setup window.
8) The Cost Schedule Material Cost, Labour Hrs and Labour Cost columns can now be turned On/Off in the Cost Schedule Settings.
9) Variation Items now has a Cost Calculator to calculate the Cost for each Variation Item.
10) A default markup for Variations can now be set in the Cost Schedule Settings.
11) The Cost Control now warns you when trying to enter a duplicate Invoice.
12) Claim Stages in the Progress Payments now lets you reorder the claim stages using drag & drop.
13) Print Options now lets you hide Cost Schedule items in the print report.
14) Print Options now lets you report on Cost Control Unpaid Invoices.
15) Print Options now lets you report on the Variations Summary of a Client or Sub Contractor.
16) The Plan Scan on screen take-Off snap angle of 22.5 degrees has been removed. It now only snaps to 45 and 90 degree angles.
17) Improved the PDF loading compatibility in Plan Scan.
18) Added the QBCC Insurance Premium Table effective from 1 July 2016.
19) The MYOB and Xero integration performance has been improved by caching data. This feature can be disabled in the MYOB Connection and Xero Connection windows.
20) Company Details, Settings and Options saving has been improved across version updates.
21) Corrected an issue on the Cost Schedule with the Net Profit Margin not accounting for the Contract Total Adjustment.
19 Feb 2016
|1) MYOB and Xero has improved integration stability.
2) Price Rise negative reductions can now be applied in the Price List Price Rise window.
3) Corrected an issue with the Cost Schedule Settings Custom Field appearing in the print report when hiding costs.
4) Corrected an issue with the Cost Schedule not updating correctly after clearing the views.
5) Corrected an issue with importing Suppliers from MYOB.
6) Corrected an issue with connecting to Xero.
7) Corrected an issue with downloading Live Pricing from Platinum Builders.